New York City
I just thought I’d share the highlights of our mother and daughter week long adventures in New York City we had back in November…Looking forward to our Amsterdam adventure next!
New York City is an amazing place, even if your companion is an 11 month old.
Our highlights were:
1. Daily trips to the park at Union Square
2. Polar Bears in the Central Park Zoo (the park was great too)
3. Piano at FAO Schwartz (from the movie BIG)
4. Music makers at The Brooklyn Childrens Museum
5. First ever milkshake at Tom’s Restaurant
6. First ever carousel ride at Bryant Park
7. Our early morning walk across the Brooklyn Bridge on a foggy day (7:30 am)
Obviously there were many more good times shared, but I don’t want to bore you. Next trip to New York City we won’t miss the ball room at Children’s Museum of the Arts